OBJECTIVE: To approach the Reliability and Maintainability of Pumping Systems from a theoretical practical point of view. The program is made up of 6 thematic blocks addressed in detail.
- Key Fundamentals of Pumping Systems
- Maintenance of Pumping Systems
- Condition Monitoring of Pumping Systems
- Failure Diagnosis and Prognosis
- Failure Analysis
- Reliability of Pumping Systems
It is aimed at university graduates or highly specialized professionals (or equivalent), who require a complete knowledge of the methodologies and techniques for analysis of Reliability, Maintainability and Monitoring of Pumping Systems for their activity.
DURATION: Three weeks
It is possible to complement it with classes and / or face-to-face activities